CVS South Gloucestershire
CVS stands for Community and Voluntary Services. We believe that every voluntary, community and social enterprise organisation should be valued, understood & well run with opportunities to evolve and grow.
What do we do?
At CVS South Gloucestershire Community and Voluntary Services, we support our local charities, voluntary groups, and social enterprises to build a stronger community. We work to empower local people to come together and take collective action that provides solutions to meet common problems by:
- Working with communities to find and deliver their own solutions
- Providing high quality support services to develop the capability and capacity of local voluntary and community organisations
- Enabling communities to have a strong voice locally and further afield
- Supporting communities and voluntary and community groups to come together to share knowledge and spread expertise
- Supporting the development of leadership in our communities
- Promoting Active Citizenship across South Gloucestershire
The most popular elements of our services we provide include our advice on funding, jobs and volunteering opportunities