Full Membership Application
You can complete your application for Full Membership using the online form below.
If you would rather not complete an online form, then there is a Word version of the form which contains instructions for completion and sending to us. This can be accessed by clicking here.
Application for Full Membership
For local voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations or VCSE working in South Gloucestershire that agree to support the aims of CVS South Gloucestershire.
- Current members that have reached the membership standard will automatically renew on payment of the subscription. New applications for membership will be considered at the next meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- Once your membership renewal or application has been approved we will invoice you in accordance with our fee table, shown below.
- Subscriptions are renewable annually on 1st April.
- You will receive a certificate of membership and achievement of our Membership Standards once you have met the standards for your organisation
- You have 6 months from becoming a member to meet the relevant Standards. Membership may be terminated if you have not met the Standards by that point.
As a full member your group/organisation will have:
Access to Governance
- Be invited to our AGM and have the opportunity to stand for or nominate people to our Board of Trustees and vote at General Meetings (nominated representative or proxy).
- Contribute to building the capacity of the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector in South Gloucestershire.
Access to Services
- Unlimited telephone support service.
- Reach baseline standards for funding applications to South Gloucestershire Council through our Standards.
- Receive a (10%) members discount on CVS advice and support services.
- Be part of the South Gloucestershire VCSE online Directory.
- Access to the SG Skills Exchange – private sector employee volunteering
- Receive exclusive targeted information about funding and other opportunities for members.
- Access dedicated members area of website for template policies and procedures.
- Organisations that operate at a South Gloucestershire level and sign up to the TOR/MOU are eligible to become members of the South Gloucestershire VCSE Leaders Board.